Carbon Steel Blades Scalpel Blade (100)
- Scalpel blades are sterile and individually wrapped
- 100 per pack
- Sizes available include 10, 11, 12, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24
- For compatible blade handles, please click here
Additional Information +
- The thickness of the blade shall be between 0’37 and 0’42 mm. Both surfaces of blade shall be uniform and free from roughness and waviness.
- The cutting edge of the blade shall be central with respect to the thickness of the blade. The blade shall fit to the corresponding mount of the handle snugly. The blade shall be flat and shall not be sprung.
- The tip of the blade shall be well defined, central and sharp. The surfaces of the blade shall be smooth and free from tool marks. The edges other than the cutting edge, shall not be sharp.
- The blade shall be hardened and tempered to give a hardness of 750 to 850 HV. The hardness for the rest of the blade shall be not less than 500 HV.
- The cutting edge of the blade has no nick of size 0’10 mm or more or two nicks of sizes between 0’05 and 0’10 mm.
Product Codes +
|Associated Products||27001 / 27003 / 27004 / 27007 / 27005 / 27006 /|
27002 / 27008 / 27000